[nabs-l] accessible phones

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 02:29:49 UTC 2012

It's actually called a "tactile screen protector" and you can get it
for around $10 from SpeedDots (
www.speeddots.com
) and AT Guys also sells it. It's not Braille, but just dots that
cover all the letters on the on-screen keyboard as well as the row of
controls at the bottom of the screen. It also acts as a screen
protector so you don't get fingerprints or dirt on the screen.
Arielle