[nabs-l] accessible phones

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 15 01:32:40 UTC 2012

Tyler,
Oh, that is why the haven isn't completely accessible.
I know people who used the en V 3 and it seemed accessible. It would even
read you text messages and allow the user to text and read the menus so you
knew the missed calls.
Unfortunately, the EN V 3 is not produced anymore; I wanted to buy one last
time I needed a phone, and learned it was not produced.

I heard the haven isn't made anymore either. But if it is, gloria might want
to explore that option.
If you just need to make calls, you do not need all the menus read.

Ashley