[nabs-l] accessible phones

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 15 01:45:16 UTC 2012

so those of you who use keyboards, do you connect them to your phone or use
a fuller size keyboard?
Me, I'd have to have a closer to normal size keyboard because those small
keyboards seem hard to type on, I can hardly feel one button from another.
Also, curious how they run. Do you charge them up when you charge your
phone?
Ashley