[nabs-l] Course Smart question

Bre Brown bre.brown24 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 05:07:51 UTC 2012

Hello,

I bought three of my textbooks from course smart this semester. All
you have to do is call them and have them turn on the accessibility
feature for your account. Once it is turned on, you can navigate your
books. You do not have to call for each purchase you make. I have been
pretty satisfied with my service thus far.

Thanks
Bre