[nabs-l] using bookshare on a mac

Ashley Bradner ambradner at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 17 18:24:42 UTC 2012

Hi All,
I am writing to ask if any of you are familiar with the bookshare software for the Mac. I have been using read2go for the iphone, but my books are so large that I'm having problems reading them using this method. I just recently got a macbook pro and am still learning to use it. I downloaded read out loud, but am having trouble using it since not everything is spoken, especially in the web browser and voiceover won't read anything. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks a lot,
Ashley Bradner