[nabs-l] accessible phones

Anmol Bhatia anmolpbhatia at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 17 22:28:21 UTC 2012

I got the last two Havan ever made. So my phone has historical value. Instead of octioning it on ebay, I will oction it on here. Starting bid 100 dollars. Remember it is one of the last two sold so it is historically valuable. lol

Anmol
I seldom think about my limitations, and they never make me sad. Perhaps there is just a touch of yearning at times; but it is vague, like a breeze among flowers.
Hellen Keller