[nabs-l] accessible phones

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Tue Sep 18 01:08:16 UTC 2012

ATNT supports IPhone now, if you want to go that way. A lot of the LG
phones that had partial speech were discontinued though. Before my
IPhone, I had an ENV3 and was fine with it until it broke; after that
point I grabbed an IPhone. A used ENV3 was $180, IPhone was $200. I'm
glad I went with the extra $20.