[nabs-l] Question about canvassing.

Cynthia Bennett clb5590 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 05:13:16 UTC 2012

It's fine. To be more specific, I would wear a shirt representing the
cause. I have a couple of other potential opportunities that might pan
out in the next couple of weeks, so I am going to wait on those
answers until I make a decision about this since canvassers are always
needed, but I thought asking could at least generate discussion.

Cindy