[nabs-l] Question about canvassing.

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 20:23:40 UTC 2012

Hello, The Canvassers I have seen walk in a 20 foot area around their area,
so I mean walk from that. It isn't really like a table where you are
stationary all the time.
But again the good canvassers I have run into literally are in front of me,
so I have to almost run into them to get by.
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs