[nabs-l] having a hard time fitting in at church

Ben J Bloomgren ben.j.bloomgren at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 22:54:07 UTC 2012

Sawubona, Andrew,

We need to be very careful and cautious in respect to this thread. For one, we need to make darn sure that we don't descend into flame wars and religious commentary when this is a list about students and students' issues. I agree with everyone in this thread, in that these issues are very sad. For Andrew and all, my suggestion is to try to find a church wherein this is not done. I'm not going into religious talk at this time due to the nature of the list, but I agree that God doesn't discriminate, so nor should we.

Sincerely in Christ,

Ben