[nabs-l] social norms: how we can fit in with sighted societyatsocial gatherings

Desiree Oudinot turtlepower17 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 03:27:45 UTC 2012

Haha, I've used that one a lot with friends. I like it. But people in
positions of authority really seem to say these things for a totally
different reason, and their intentions are far from friendly. As i
said, my former English teacher was really very aggressive when she
went off on me for using what to me seem like common enough words.
What I really should have done was cursed her out just to see what
offended her more.