[nabs-l] my old iPhone 4 and bluetooth keyboard

Laurel laurel.stockard at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 14:40:03 UTC 2012

Hi all,
So with all this talk of accessible phones and all, I have a question.
I am planning on buying an iPhone 5, but I have an iPhone 4. Do any of
you know anybody who would be interested in buying an iPhone 4 that
comes with a ccase and bluetooth keyboard? I wanna sell mine. I do not
wish to clutter up the list, or bother anybody with this thread, so if
you know of any suggestions as to where I can go to sell my old
iPhone, please respond privately to me and not publically. My email is
laurel.stockard at gmail.com.
Thanks, and I apologize if this message bothered anybody on list or anything.
Laurel