[nabs-l] Speeding Up Reading?

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 00:58:30 UTC 2012

Hello Terri,
I tried this and my speed right away increased... Thank you!
My hands have never sweated so much! That must mean I'm doing something
right :).
I read in an arm chair, but when you mean the palms don't touch the braille,
it is really no part of the arm is touching the Braille page, just the 6
fingertips?
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs