[nabs-l] Extremely frustrated with microbiology class

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 01:48:01 UTC 2012

Just FYI, I was a biology major and I never had to do any cell
identification. Granted, I didn't take microbiology, but I did have
some microscope work in general bio labs.  I worked on those
assignments with my lab assistant and lab partners. I never had to
identify cells on an exam based on how they looked, and I don't think
my sighted classmates did either.
I did have to know where all  the cell organelles were located within
the cell, and gave verbal descriptions when others were asked to draw
pictures.
Arielle