[nabs-l] Science, Tech, Engineering, & Math Conference Call

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Sun Sep 23 17:07:33 UTC 2012

For those interested in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM)

Designed with Students in Mind

Contact: John Miller <johnmillerphd at hotmail.com>

This is the season of excellent conference calls!  First, the NABS membership call tonight on Meet the Blind Month events, and now this one...

Mark your calendar for:

Monday, September 24, at
6:00 PM Pacific, 7:00 PM Mountain, 8:00 PM Central, and 9:00 PM Eastern

We will have an exciting 1-hour conference call featuring speakers working in different fields in science, technology, engineering, and math.

This conference call is designed specifically for blind students and new professionals in STEM.  Speakers include Nathanael Wales, John Miller, and others.
Fields of interest will include math, software, and civil engineering.

Conference Dial-in Number: (559) 726-1000
Access Code: 493149#
Since this will be a big call with many attendees, please mute and unmute yourself, which can be done by pressing star-six.

I look forward to NABS having a big presence on this call.  We know that science and math are NOT off-limits to the blind!

Justin Salisbury

Justin M. Salisbury
B.A. in Mathematics
Class of 2012
East Carolina University
president at alumni.ecu.edu

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.”    —MARGARET MEAD