[nabs-l] having a hard time fitting in at church

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 18:24:00 UTC 2012

Hi Andrew,

I know exactly how you feel, as it has often happened to me at church as
well as at other events. I would just advise you to get involved in as many
things as you can at church and try to put yourself in positions in which
you have the opportunity to interact with your fellow church members as much
as you can. They might not talk to you at first, but I think you'll be
surprised how much they interact with you as time goes on, as they realize
that you're a normal person even though you're blind. If you have any more
questions or need any help, please feel free to write me off-list at
dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com.

Good luck,

Chris