[nabs-l] has anybody used this site before?

vejas brlsurfer at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 23:01:41 UTC 2012

Hi,
Has anybody usedwordchamp.com before? It's a language site that
has different translation activities, so if you took Spanish or
French you may have used it.
Anyway, I'm having problems accessing it.  I first tried it on my
braille note apex, but unfortunately couldn't get past login.
I also tried it on my PC.  However, although I was able to log
in, none of the translation drills' names were displayed, so
there were a bunch of links with "start drill." When I tried a
translation drill it wouldn't start it.
Any ideas about accessing it?
Vejas