[nabs-l] Greyhound Website Accessibility

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 23:34:37 UTC 2012

Hi all,
I'm trying to look at the Greyhound bus schedules online, but when I
try to use their trip planner, when I enter all the necessary
information  and click the "Search Schedules" link, nothing happens.
There is also an option to bring up a pop-up calendar or clock to
select my travel dates and times, but nothing happens when I click
those links either. I am wondering if the website is forcing me to use
the pop-up calendar and clock to select my dates and times instead  of
entering them manually, and if the pop-ups are not accessible. Have
others had success using the Greyhound site? I know blind people who
have used Greyhound before, so am wondering if there's something I'm
missing or if their site changed and is no longer accessible with
JAWS. Thanks!
Arielle