[nabs-l] the iPod Touch was RE: Eye Phone

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 29 16:31:58 UTC 2012

Becky,
there are several versions of the ipod.
The ipod touch is a small device about the size of a phone or smaller.
So, when you say you want to know more about the ipods, specify which one
you want to know about. BTW the ipod shuffle is a small device but not as
much memory, holds two gb of memory. But it’s a good choice if  you do not
want to learn a touch screen and gestures. It actually has a circle
comprised of buttons that you operate it with. Bad news is you cannot jump
from album to album or create playlists. You have to  go through all the
songs to get what you want.

Ashley