[nabs-l] braille note file translation

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 30 04:17:40 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I have some questions about dealing with file conversions on the Braille Note. I want to edit some documents on the pc that were written on the Braille Note. I also want to transfer some files to a text  format so I can view them on the pc. I can backup all files and will do that, but the disadvantage is they cannot be read on the pc then. Some files I’d like to access on the computer especially since my notetaker will go in for repair soon;  I have an em power.

So my questions:
Can I translate multiple files at once to a text format such as .doc or .txt using the file menu and going to translate?
I was hoping to translate a whole folder at once.
Can I save multiple files at once to an external storage device such as a USB drive? The only way I know is to convert them one by one and then save them to the external device.
Is there another way to translate files to a text document type? I don’t know how to use active sync, but I think I have to install that on my pc first.
What does this software do?

How do I convert text files  I wrote on the pc to the braille Note format, keyword format?

Thanks.
Ashley