[nabs-l] Bookshare problems

Joshua Lester JLester8462 at PCCUAEDU.onmicrosoft.com
Sun Sep 30 17:07:48 UTC 2012

So, I have to call them?
Hmmm!
Okay.
I've had my account, since high school.
Blessings, Joshua
From: nabs-l-bounces at nfbnet.org [nabs-l-bounces at nfbnet.org] on behalf of Sophie Trist [sweetpeareader at gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, September 30, 2012 9:06 AM
To: National Association of Blind Students mailing list
Subject: Re: [nabs-l] Bookshare problems

Joshua, point of clarification--do you have a Bookshare account?
Because if you already have an account and want to change the
email address on it, you have to call the Bookshare number. When
I was little, my mom made a Bookshare account for me using her
email. I just called them and got them to change the email
address for the account with my name on it to my email address.