[nabs-l] curing blindness

Gerardo Corripio gera1027 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 23:06:37 UTC 2012

  Wow great topic! I?ve been blind from birth due to Retinopathy of
Prematurity, and am able to see light. Yes I don't deny sometimes I'd
think OK what'what would it be like if I could see maybe in doing more
things myself and not depending on others? Would I have studied a
different career? As Ariel said yes maybe I'd have a different identity
than what I have now. Also would this device be useful in cases like
myself where I can see light? Great topic! Hope to learn amd maybe
contribute more as the days go by and I see more comments from you guys.
Gerardo