[nabs-l] Question on NFB Scholarship application

Miso Kwak kwakmiso at aol.com
Mon Apr 1 00:37:38 UTC 2013

I applied to the scholarship for the first time this year.
I clicked the submit button on the last Friday.
According to an e-mail I received from NFB I am supposed to receive a
confirmation e-mail after about an hour.
I haven't so far. It didn't come through spam mail either.
To verify I logged into the online app and found that there is no
mention of me clicking the submit button.
The application shows up as I left it before clicking the submit button.
Should I re-click the submit button?
Did anyone experience same situation?
Please help!
Thank you.