[nabs-l] canes and water park rides

Sophie Trist sweetpeareader at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 04:53:41 UTC 2013

Arielle, I don't have an answer to your question about going to
theme parks alone. However, in 99% of cases, going to theme parks
is a social event. I for one would never go to a park by myself.
Family and friends are most of the fun. So, I don't see your
question about going to theme parks alone being much of an issue
for most people.