[nabs-l] Telescopic cane question

Joshua Lester JLester8462 at pccua.edu
Mon Apr 1 09:11:55 UTC 2013

Chris: his canes are too fragile!
His folding cane that I bought, last year didn't last long, because when I folded it up, after I got it, and tried to unfold it to go to my next session, the stupid thing was already messed up, and one of the joints was broken.
His straight canes are a disaster!
The tips come off, way too easy!
I tripped, on my way back from Denny's, and when I picked up my cane, when I got back, the tip was gone!
I haven't had those problems with my Ambutech cane!
Blessings, Joshua