[nabs-l] canes and water park rides

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Tue Apr 2 02:39:30 UTC 2013

Right on, Kirt.

What I would have given, though, for a 36-oz. flagon of beer while waiting
in one of those long lines in the hot sun at Disneyland!

I agree with you completely. Although I'll fess up; I'd have a devil of a
time keeping my Federationism pure were someone to propose a law that all
blind persons could fly first-class. (huge grin)

Mike