[nabs-l] Lines

Sarah coastergirl92 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 04:05:24 UTC 2013

My dog is very impati-that about waiting he can't wait in line at
the bank very good without geting restless let alone a theme
park.  Besides, when you don't cart the lines at theme parks
you're lucky if you get to ride like 4 rides because our
amusement parks  are only open like 8 hours at the most.