[nabs-l] Questions About Accessing Books

Kerri Kosten kerrik2006 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 23:32:43 UTC 2013

Hi Guys:

Okay, this may sound dumb, but I guess I am so used to the
Jaws/elloquence voice that if I am going to use a voice to read I
prefer the Jaws/elloquence voice.
With either Dreamreader are elloquence voices one of the options to choose from?
What about with Blio?
As of right now, the only notetaker I have is the Pacmate lol. So,
unfortunately I can't connect a braille display. I want to get hte
Braille Sense U2.
I'm glad to know others use Blio. I wasn't sure if people still used it lol.
It looks good, and it seems to have books at good prices.
Thanks,
Kerri