[nabs-l] Lines

Desiree Oudinot turtlepower17 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 01:42:58 UTC 2013

most amusement parks do have them. I never knew they existed at all
until several years ago, though. I was dating a guy at the time who
thought it was acceptable to use them. He and I, and my dad and sister
went to Hershey park here in PA. He insisted that he and I should get
these passes, although all three of us were extremely uncomfortable
with that idea. I went along with it at the time because I didn't want
to start a fight, but it took my dad and sister a long time to forgive
me for it.