[nabs-l] Living in New York City

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Wed Apr 3 20:50:33 UTC 2013

While I haven't been there in a while, in the past, the public
transportation was very good, subways maybe not the newest, but there
were lots of them, buses etc.  The New York Association of Guide Dog
Users has a list here,

to subscribe.

Dave

p.s.  I suspect housing is expensive, you may have to look a lot to
find something you like, that is convenient and affordable.