[nabs-l] Lines

Kirt Manwaring kirt.crazydude at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 18:46:36 UTC 2013

Carley,
  I know we're veering really far into the intersection of "irrelevant
street" and "off-topic avenue", but I'll respond anyhow.  A
split-second spontaneous curse is really different from an e-mail
where you have the chance to deliberate and polish what you're going
to say.  That's not to say I never use profanity deliberately, I find
it cathartic sometimes as a matter of fact, but I know it offends lots
of people and, according to social norms adopted by most people in
public, is in bad taste.  Of course, I will very occasionally break
that social norm deliberately, but that's beside the point.  :)
  Also, I think we both know profanity offends lots of people.  I'm
not above offending people when I need to and there's no way around it
and neither will I shy away from sharing my honest opinion, when I
feel it necessary or I'm asked directly,  even when I know it will
make some people uncomfortable.  Still, if I can say what I want to
without offending people, I'll do my level best to do that, most of
the time.  Anyways I'm done.  I have homework to do.  :)
  Best,
Kirt