[nabs-l] Getting to That Training Center Follow-up

Cindy Bennett clb5590 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 01:20:13 UTC 2013

Hi everyone!

We had a great call this evening about Getting to That Training
Center! Special guest Al Spooner, the Assistant Director of Outreach
and Marketing at BLIND, Inc., one of the NFB's 3 training centers,
gave a great presentation!

We had 11 people in attendance, and you guys asked some great questions.

I promise to supply notes on the call to the list. I just want Al to
verify them first. But they will be out within a couple of days!

Thanks again to everyone who promoted and attended this call, and
please don't hesitate to send your questions about getting to the
training center of your choice to this list. This is what we're here
for. And we can easily connect you to qualified people to answer your
questions more thoroughly.

--
Cindy Bennett
Secretary: National Association of Blind Students

B.A. Psychology, UNC Wilmington
clb5590 at gmail.com