[nabs-l] Help with a paper

minh ha minh.ha927 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 13:08:34 UTC 2013

Hello all,

I hope you guys can help me out with a project that I am doing. I am
taking a theology class on different theories of justice and for our
final paper, we have to choose a current justice issue and find
newspaper/magazine/research articles to write about. I am doing mine
on the inequalities in education for visually impaired students as it
is a topic that has not gained enough attention in the media. I know
the NFB has published many articles on the issue from the Braille
literacy crisis to inaccessible technology, but do you know of any
other resources that I might look up for my research? Any guidance
would be much appreciated.

Cheers,
Minh

but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on
their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible." T. E. Lawrence