[nabs-l] Literature Project Presentation Assignment

Helga helga.schreiber at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 9 02:00:18 UTC 2013

Hi my name is Helga, and I would like to ask you some questions regarding my American Literature project. For my American Literature class my Professor told us that we need to do a presentation that needs to discuss/illustrate one aspect of American Literature & culture that we have discussed this term. I’m actually thinking in talking about on how the Puritan Era started, and also narrate the about the life of Mrs. Mary Rowlandson, who was a Puritan woman of that Era. Do you have any suggestions on how could I start to talk about these topics, and how to create a interesting Power Point presentation in order for me to present in front of my class? I’m not really so sure how to create a Power Point. I actually only know some basics of it. . By the way, my presentation is due Monday, April 29. Thanks so much.