[nabs-l] Literature Project Presentation Assignment

Tamika Williams twilliams.jaguars at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 22:48:14 UTC 2013

Helga, what Kaiti said was basically the way that I was thinking. To
be specific, when adding Mary Rowlandson life story, I think you can
talk about Mary Rowlandson and her captivity and how her puritan
belief gave her strength to make it through. You could give examples
of all the hardships she went through such as her youngest daughter
death and seperation from her other children but she still thanked god
for everything and every moment including those tragic moments.

This is another thing that I have recently covered in my American
Literature course. If I could be of any extra help, feel free to email
me at the email address that I previously gave you during the last
post concerning "The Scarlet Letter"

Tamika Williams