[nabs-l] Google car takes to the streets

Jewel herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 17:01:58 UTC 2013

If I read right, the cars are not licensed for the public yet. I'm
assuming they are licensed for companies to drive and test only.
That's a long way from the public getting to drive them, in my
opinion, because company employees are trained in how to work the
cars, whereas the public may not be.
~Jewel