[nabs-l] Google car takes to the streets

justin williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 02:43:53 UTC 2013

Way to go Brandon.   I'm a fan.

-----Original Message-----
From: nabs-l [mailto:nabs-l-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Brandon Keith
Biggs
Sent: Friday, April 12, 2013 12:21 PM
To: National Association of Blind Students mailing list
Subject: Re: [nabs-l] Google car takes to the streets

Hello,
Google is supportive of having blind drivers, they have come to events and
shown blind folks the car. I've sat in quite a few, although I've never been

in one while it has been driven. I'd think it will be exactly like being a
passenger of a sighted driver, but without the crazy breakings every few
minutes and the heart attacks the sighted drivers constantly face.
Frankly, I would trust the Google Car way more than I would trust my mom as
the driver. Computers are much more reliable than humans in my opinion.
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs