[nabs-l] android phones and upgrades.

Robert William Kingett kingettr at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 17:55:27 UTC 2013

Thank you! I have a small question to ask. Does anyone know if you can
upgrade the android software? I want to get an android phone from
straight talk but they all run android 2.6. can I upgrade that? the
iPhone just won’t work for my c needs. Even with the assisted touch I
just need a physical keyboard to do typing with when I text people, etc.
I have an old nokia phone from straight talk that runs TALKS, and I pay
$34 a month for Verizon service, because it's covered by those towers as
well but I want to come into the 21^st centaury, loll. Can you upgrade
the android OS even after you buy it from a vender?