[nabs-l] android phones and upgrades.

Robert William Kingett kingettr at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 18:15:22 UTC 2013

Thank you very much but I can't afford any of those carriers at all. I
use straight talk because they avaccessible phones and I only have to
pay $45 for unlimited everything. I also can't afford an iPhone at this
point,, and, sheepishly, it won’t fit in some of my pants pockets. My
friend has an iPhone 4S that I played with for a day. Siri is my new
BFF! LOL. I can only deal with the lowend companies at the moment with
boost mobile and tings like that because, I want to be able to talk and
text, especially because of my speech impediment, text for a low price.
So far straight talk has all that, and not to mention good cell phone
service. I don't have to be bound by a contract, etc. so it works for
me. I might be getting an I pad soon, to which I will be extremely happy
about! If there's some way that I can upgrade without switching to a
carrier that won’t cost me a lot of money to talk, text, and look at
email I’d appreciate knowing about it. by the way I love the apple
Bluetooth keybords but I wish they had rechargeable ones.