[nabs-l] Summer English Composition 2, class

Helga helga.schreiber at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 13 19:06:51 UTC 2013

Hey!! Joshua!. I have a BrailleNote Apex. It's a Braille Keyboard. Yes!,
only the dot 4 of the BrailleNote broke, but if one dot doesn't work I can't
use the BrailleNote at all, and I already save inportant things in there. I
think I save my entire life in there. What I mean is that I save books that
I download from Bard, class notes, papers, assignments, and important emails
and addresses. Yeah, I absolutely heard of the Pack Mate before. Before
Division of Blind Services bought me the BrailleNote, I went and check the
other machines, and one was the Pack Mate. Isn't that true that the Pack
Mate involves more computer knowledge than the BrailleNote? I was just
wondering because does the reason I didn't choose it. Because on that time I
didn't know how to use a computer, I just learn how to use the computer one
year ago. Thanks for listening to me!. God bless!! :)