[nabs-l] please help with my survey!

justin williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 23:35:58 UTC 2013

I completed your survey.

-----Original Message-----
From: nabs-l [mailto:nabs-l-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Katie Wang
Sent: Saturday, April 13, 2013 2:02 PM
To: nabs-l at nfbnet.org
Subject: [nabs-l] please help with my survey!

Hi all,

I sent out an invitation to all of you a few days ago seeking your
participation in a survey but have received very few responses so far.
I understand that this is a busy time of the semester for everyone and
that there has been a lot of traffic on this list, but I would really
appreciate it if you can take 10 minutes to fill it out. Don't forget
that you will have an opportunity to be entered into a prize drawing
for a $25 Amazon.com gift certificate upon completion of the study.
Please see below for my original post and the survey link - Both my
collaborator, Arielle Silverman, and I would be very grateful for your
help. Thanks so much in advance!

My name is Katie Wang; I'm a Psychology graduate student at Yale
University. I'm conducting an on-line study on how blind and
visually-impaired individuals perceive those who seek and offer
assistance, and I would greatly appreciate your input by taking a
10-minute, anonymous survey. Anyone who has a visual impairment and is
18 years or older is welcome to participate. In exchange for your
participation, you will be entered into a prize drawing for a $25
Amazon.com gift certificate.

If you are interested, please click on the link below, which will take
you directly to the survey.
https://yalepsych.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_etFcWZWrvw5Tqo5
If you have questions about this research project, please feel free to
contact me at katie.wang at yale.edu. Thank you so much in advance for
your time and assistance!