[nabs-l] Google car takes to the streets

Sophie Trist sweetpeareader at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 13:23:02 UTC 2013

Carly, I don't see the conection between the evils of capitalism
(which I don't believe in anyway) and me wanting to save up for a
car. I'd love to help s all those who are oppressed by war and
such, but I'm only person. I can't help all of them. I might as
well use my money to save up for a car, just like millions of
sighties do.