[nabs-l] Google car takes to the streets

Suzanne Germano sgermano at asu.edu
Sun Apr 14 18:48:05 UTC 2013

I am not even sure what you are trying to say here.

One yes I plan to be one of those gainfully employed. I have been in the
past and starting salary for software engineers is close to $90,000 When I
was a junior programmer 12 years ago I was making $50,000. I also live with
my fiance and so we have two incomes.

I plan my life for what I can do and what success I can have.