[nabs-l] Google car takes to the streets

Suzanne Germano sgermano at asu.edu
Mon Apr 15 00:33:00 UTC 2013

My buses to school are about as convenient as is gets. The first one runs
every 30 min. The second bus runs every 20 min. I walk 1/3 mile to the
first bus, take it two miles, cross the street wait at most 20 mins, then I
am on the second bus for an hour and it drops me at my campus. I leave my
house at 6:45 and I get to school at 8:30. But I could drive there in 25
min. How much more convenient can the bus be made? The only way it could be
more convenient is if once I got on it made no stops til my campus. My
return trip is longer because by the time I get to the bus stop after class
I end up with a 20 minute wait before I even get on the bus and it just
misses the second bus so I have a 30 minute wait. Plus I just don't like
walking 1/3 mike in the 115 degree heat

More convenient buses doesn't help how many groceries you can carry.

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/**options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/**