[nabs-l] video of a blind man driving the google car

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Mon Apr 15 00:37:16 UTC 2013

Good evening again everyone,

    Just a correction to this message. The car shown in the video is a Ford
Escape that was fitted with the system that allows it to be driven by a
blind person. It is not the Google Car. A described version can be found in
the NFB's Audio-Video Center and on: http://www.blinddriverchallenge.org

    We showed it to some friends of ours last Wednesday evening. I'm sure
they've told others by now of our desire to own one of these vehicles and
together will help us raise the needed funds. We're gonna figure it out!

Peter Donahue