[nabs-l] Google car takes to the streets

Rania Ismail LMT raniaismail04 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 04:12:43 UTC 2013

I would love to be able to drive my self places so I wouldn't have to depend
on a cab to get from one place to another.
I do have a friend pick me up or my sister when they can but I think having
a car would make me more independent. Maybe I would be able to work at two
places and see more client's instead of only working at one place.
I would also like the freedom to go ware I want when I want with out having
to set a pick up time with the cab.
Rania,