[nabs-l] Google car takes to the streets

Sophie Trist sweetpeareader at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 11:44:52 UTC 2013

Joshua, I guess I can't talk much about this since I never
actually saw the NFB car in action, but from what I've heard,
that autonomous vehicle was a bit disappointing. Besides, I've
only heard about it one time, at convention a few years ago.
Since then, nothing has been heard of the NFB car--it's just
disappeared. Right now, the google car is looking a lot more
promising. I support the NFB to my core, but if there's another
product that serves better than an NFB product (like a Revolution
cane, for example) I won't hesitate to get it. Also, I have one
question about the google cars. Do they run on gas or
electricity?