[nabs-l] blind gay list?

Desiree Oudinot turtlepower17 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 17:54:30 UTC 2013

Hi,
The Yahoo interface is very easy to manage. In the group I run, I can
use email commands to accept or reject members, but it's also just as
easy to do this using the web interface. The only things I'm not sure
about are the web features, such as polls, the calendar, uploading of
photos, etc. I have those disabled, so I don't even mess with them.
But all other administrative tasks, such as removing or banning
members if necessary, and creating files to be sent to the list such
as rules and such, are fully accessible.
You only ever encounter one captcha when you first create the group.
There's no way around this that I'm aware of, but this shouldn't
matter too much. The audio captcha is very easy to understand. And, if
for some reason you're having trouble with the audio, there's always
Web Vissum.