[nabs-l] blind gay list?

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 01:48:57 UTC 2013

I like the Captias that consist of actual words instead of random
numbers or letters. Short-term memory can retain familiar words a lot
better than unfamiliar characters! (and you have to memorize those
things for a few seconds if you're using text-to-speech, since you
can't hear and type at the same time very easily!)
Arielle