[nabs-l] reading protective attachments from ms office applications

Sam Nelson samnelson1 at verizon.net
Thu Apr 18 22:10:51 UTC 2013

Hi Amy,
 Nice to meet you, I'm new to the list.
 When I  open  an attachment  it won't read either and says it's in
protected mode, you have to go to the file menu and hit save. It'll say
something like,"do you wish to inable saving" or something  like that. Just
say yes and save it and it should work. It's an MS 2010 thing, I really
don't understand why  it's set up that way.
 I  hope this helps.
 Sam